AMAL – Critical Illness
Amal was designed to cover 12 life-threatening illnesses at a very reasonable price, and will provide a lump sum of cash to the insured upon the diagnoses of one of these illnesses/conditions.
Moving forward... with one less wory
You insure yourself for a fixed sum at the outset and the sum is paid out in the event of unfortunate diagnosis of one of the conditions listed below:
- Major Cancers.
- Coronary Artery - Bypass -Surgery (2 or more arteries)
- First Heart Attack (myocardial infarction)
- Kidney Failure - End Stage Renal Disease (both kidneys).
- Aorta (surgery of Aorta).
- Blindness (loss of sight in both eyes).
- Heart Valve Replacement.
- Major Organ Transplantation.
- Multiple Sclerosis.
- Major Paralysis.